Do you know an evaluator who has consistently made significant contributions to the field of energy program evaluation?
The International Energy Program Evaluation Conference will be accepting nominations for the 2017 Lifetime Achievement award. This award is given to a member of the evaluation community who has consistently provided significant contributions to the energy services evaluation field.
The IEPEC Board and Conference Planning Committee will review the nominations and select a candidate in July of 2017 who will be announced at the August conference. If you have questions, please contact Cara Lee (Sam) Mahany Braithwait at 608-231-2552 Or email to samb@CAenergy.com
- 2015 – Ralph Prahl, Prahl and Associates
- 2013 – Jane Peters, Research Into Action and Steve Schiller, Schiller Consulting
- 2011 – Marian Brown, Southern California Edison
- 2009 – Dr. Miriam Goldberg, KEMA, Inc.
- 2007 – Shel Feldman, Shel Feldman Management Consulting
- 2005 – Nick Hall, TecMarket Works
- 2003 – Ed Vine, LBNL and Roger Wright, RLW Analytics
- 1997 – Jeff Schlegel, Schlegel and Associates
- 1995 – Ken Train, University of California-Berkeley
- 1993 – Meg Fels, Princeton University
- 1991 – Ken Keating, Bonneville Power Administration
- 1989 – Eric Hirst, Oak Ridge National Laboratory