The IEPEC Lifetime Achievement Award is selected through a peer nominations process and the final decision is made by the IEPEC Planning Committee. This person is someone who has consistently made significant contributions to the field of energy program evaluation.
Past award winners include:
- 2013 – Jane Peters, Research Into Action and Steven Schiller, Schiller Consulting
- 2011 – Marian Brown, Southern California Edison
- 2009 – Dr. Miriam Goldberg, KEMA, Inc.
- 2007 – Shel Feldman, Shel Feldman Management Consulting
- 2005 – Nick Hall, TecMarket Works
- 2003 – Ed Vine, LBNL and Roger Wright, RLW Analytics
- 1997 – Jeff Schlegel, Schlegel and Associates
- 1995 – Ken Train, University of California-Berkeley
- 1993 – Meg Fels, Princeton University
- 1991 – Ken Keating, Bonneville Power Administration
- 1989 – Eric Hirst, Oak Ridge National Laboratory