2015 – Long Beach, California
August 11-13 Conference
August 10 – Pre-Conference Workshops
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
NEW! Opening Keynote Address by Cass R. Sunstein
Cass R. Sunstein is founder and director of the Program on Behavioral Economics and Public Policy, as well as the Robert Walmsley University Professor at Harvard. Sunstein’s scholarship spans five major areas: behavioral economics and public policy, constitutional law and democratic theory, legal theory and jurisprudence, administrative law, and the regulation of risk. From 2009 to 2012, he served as the Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. He is coauthor of Nudge (2008) and author, more recently of Wiser (2014) and Choosing Not To Choose (2015).
Room rate – $179 (includes free in-room WiFi)
Online Room Reservations - click here
The IEPEC Lifetime Achievement Award is selected through a peer nominations process and the final decision is made by the IEPEC Planning Committee. This person is someone who has consistently made significant contributions to the field of energy program evaluation.
Past award winners include:
- 2013 – Jane Peters, Research Into Action and Steven Schiller, Schiller Consulting
- 2011 – Marian Brown, Southern California Edison
- 2009 – Dr. Miriam Goldberg, KEMA, Inc.
- 2007 – Shel Feldman, Shel Feldman Management Consulting
- 2005 – Nick Hall, TecMarket Works
- 2003 – Ed Vine, LBNL and Roger Wright, RLW Analytics
- 1997 – Jeff Schlegel, Schlegel and Associates
- 1995 – Ken Train, University of California-Berkeley
- 1993 – Meg Fels, Princeton University
- 1991 – Ken Keating, Bonneville Power Administration
- 1989 – Eric Hirst, Oak Ridge National Laboratory